International Photographers Association of Los Angeles 洛杉磯國際攝影家協會

We don't make a photograph just with a camera; we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. -Ansel Adams
現在的時間是 週五 9月 20, 2024 11:32 am

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 2 篇文章 ] 
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週三 7月 29, 2009 10:58 pm 
離線
大夫
大夫
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 3月 11, 2007 1:24 am
文章: 249
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread ... 0&t=212129

Canon camera trade-up

i don't know where to put this thread nor if anyone ever posted this...

I found out that Canon has a trade-up deal for old cameras when I called them inquiring about my broken camera (it'll cost $100+ just for them to look at it and needs to be sent to IL).

So the deal is this... you can trade-in/up your old canon camera for a refurbished camera (last year's model with 6mo warranty) for a predetermined price based on your old camera model (they called it a matrix). for example, I traded my S40 for the S70 for $249 plus $10 s/h (2nd day) or $20 (overnight). They'll mail you your new camera with accessories (but no memory card) and you put your old camera in the packaging (you get to keep all the accessories) in the prepaid package. I also inquired about old S100, which you can trade up to SD400 for $150 (i think). It's not much but if you have an old broken camera that you no longer want and don't mind not getting the newest/hottest gadget or a second camera, this is a great deal.

All you have to do is call Canon @1-800-828-4040 and ask for tech support.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 7月 30, 2009 12:06 pm 
離線
中更
中更
頭像

註冊時間: 週五 1月 16, 2009 3:29 pm
文章: 1287
來自: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
very intersting information.
do not be fooled by their refurbed price or discount price. remember to compair with the lowest price retailers offer.

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 2 篇文章 ] 

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者: 沒有註冊用戶 和 6 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯文章
不能 在這個版面刪除文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案