International Photographers Association of Los Angeles 洛杉磯國際攝影家協會

We don't make a photograph just with a camera; we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. -Ansel Adams
現在的時間是 週六 9月 21, 2024 10:21 pm

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 46 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4  下一頁
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週二 11月 25, 2008 11:31 pm 
離線
中更
中更

註冊時間: 週一 9月 22, 2008 2:25 pm
文章: 1573
fengyu 寫:
To Tony and Mengxu,

You will get the rebate form with the shipment. With each rebate form, you can get rebate for 3 CF cards.

I have never had any problem with rebate program. Yes, I have to wait for many weeks. But eventually I get the money as promised.

Fingers crossed :D

Fengyu

Hi, Fengyu

Are we only getting $80 for upto 3 CF card or $80 for each CF card? From the rebate form, it does not state that we can get $80 for each CF card.

Tony

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週日 11月 30, 2008 10:55 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 5月 13, 2008 10:42 am
文章: 693
Tony,

You can get rebate for up to 3 CF cards on each rebate form and $80 for each CF card (so $240 maximum for one rebate form). That's my understanding. Hopefully I am right.

Fengyu

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 12月 03, 2008 9:54 pm 
離線
少上造
少上造
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 3月 10, 2007 8:28 pm
文章: 2427
來自: Los Angeles
LD說,這Rebate公司可能會倒閉,NND,說我的160大刀拿不回來了,各位有听說嗎? 如果消息不準,我准備拿刀,下禮拜去機場接LD。。。。。 :P :P

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 12月 03, 2008 10:52 pm 
離線
中更
中更

mengxu 寫:

我想一般不会。 现在经济不好,很多公司就用Rebate来提高Sales. Sandisk也有Rebate. 他们赌的就是有50%的人忘了寄或根本不寄出去。不管怎样,多多Pray总归没错的。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 12月 04, 2008 11:39 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

Claim ID: 49756393

Dear FENGYU SHU:

Thank you for your recent Lexar Media purchase and for participating in our promotion. Your claim has been received and is in process.

For updates regarding the status of your claim, visit us at www.rebate-zone.com/LexarMedia.

To learn more about Lexar Media products, visit us at www.lexar.com.

This email is automatically generated and is unable to accommodate replies.

Lexar Media Promotions

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 12月 05, 2008 12:06 am 
離線
官大夫
官大夫
頭像

註冊時間: 週五 6月 06, 2008 9:56 am
文章: 280
Well,

I originally expected to have a big sale on this kind of items and therefore just bet for one in this case. Sure enough, there were plenty of them during the last Black friday. (see Yuhong's post in this section).

on the eve of Black Friday, I bought one 16GB at Frys for $30 (no rebate needed).

Then YuHong posted another sale at BuyDig for $60 with $60 rebate (3x4GB), by the time I saw that, the next day, they bump the price up to $75 for 3x4GB with $60 rebate. I bought three. That was still cheap (after price change from $60 to $75) and I couldn't resist that. (I still don't have a high resolution camera to consume them all).

Now, I am exhausted with too many of them. Ahhhh... I will need to return the 16BG one to Frys.

In general, I have had no problem with rebates. I must have accumulated a stack of rebate claims as thick as 2 inches over the years (I keep them because the receipts are part of them). From times to times, I forgot to file them (but still find a way to go around it and get the money). In all, one must keep his/her rebate forms in a safe location and go through them periodically to ensure they are not forgotten through the crack (i.e. which one has been cashed, which one is not yet received). Some small companies may play the trick of holding them unprocessed (like saying we can't locate them when I called). Then you will have to re-submit it. However, most big companies really hire the rebate houses to handle the rebate job for them (they normally are in El Paso Texas, or White Bear Lake).

Some companies would go one step beyond, asking you to write the sales-receipt order number on the rebate form (not a usual step) and then most of us will overlook it and will then lose the money. But I only have seen it a few times over the years (yeah, they are processed by the dealers with addresses in the City of Industry or San Jose).

As for this Lexar Memory rebate sale, the rebate house is located in White Bear Lake area. That is, it is one of the major rebate centers (i.e. hired by Lexar to handle them). So your rebate should be safe. Just be sure you follow the 1-2-3 rule correctly: (1) fill out completely the rebate form (2) attach original UPC bar code (3) Send a copy of the receipt.

It's a pain to handle them and I am still crossing my fingers every time I deal with big rebate check ( $50 and above). However, if the company is one step in front of the bankruptcy court, then you and I will have to kiss good bye to our $$$. ( :lol2death: :lol2death: :lol2death: just don't take a knife like MongXu has suggested :lol2death: :lol2death: :lol2death: :)).

BTW, I've bought two all-in-one office laser photocopy machines during this black Friday. One for $45 after $140 rebate, one for $70 without rebate (I can't imagine they can be so cheap, the same price as the small and troublesome ink jet printers) and more....

Aya, I will be very busy working for my own rebate-process center. So good luck to you all and me as well. We are all the "Rebate Slaves" :admire:

最後由 PaulCao 於 週五 12月 05, 2008 12:22 am 編輯, 總共編輯了 3 次

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 12月 05, 2008 12:14 am 
離線
大上造
大上造
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 2月 15, 2007 12:56 pm
文章: 5438
mengxu 寫:

你是准备自裁还是裁人? :lol2death:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 12月 05, 2008 10:30 am 
離線
少上造
少上造
頭像

Yuhong 寫:
mengxu 寫:

不然,我礼拜日吃饭时带刀来? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 12月 05, 2008 10:33 am 
離線
中更
中更

mengxu 寫:
Yuhong 寫:
mengxu 寫:

不然,我礼拜日吃饭时带刀来? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

想吃Sushi也不用带刀吧!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 12月 05, 2008 12:15 pm 
離線
右更
右更
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 9月 02, 2008 4:08 pm
文章: 2366
已经拿到,他们还有4g的,算后几乎免费。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 12月 05, 2008 12:19 pm 
離線
右更
右更
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 9月 02, 2008 4:08 pm
文章: 2366
PaulCao 寫:
Well,

I originally expected to have a big sale on this kind of items and therefore just bet for one in this case. Sure enough, there were plenty of them during the last Black friday. (see Yuhong's post in this section).

on the eve of Black Friday, I bought one 16GB at Frys for $30 (no rebate needed).

Then YuHong posted another sale at BuyDig for $60 with $60 rebate (3x4GB), by the time I saw that, the next day, they bump the price up to $75 for 3x4GB with $60 rebate. I bought three. That was still cheap (after price change from $60 to $75) and I couldn't resist that. (I still don't have a high resolution camera to consume them all).

Now, I am exhausted with too many of them. Ahhhh... I will need to return the 16BG one to Frys.

In general, I have had no problem with rebates. I must have accumulated a stack of rebate claims as thick as 2 inches over the years (I keep them because the receipts are part of them). From times to times, I forgot to file them (but still find a way to go around it and get the money). In all, one must keep his/her rebate forms in a safe location and go through them periodically to ensure they are not forgotten through the crack (i.e. which one has been cashed, which one is not yet received). Some small companies may play the trick of holding them unprocessed (like saying we can't locate them when I called). Then you will have to re-submit it. However, most big companies really hire the rebate houses to handle the rebate job for them (they normally are in El Paso Texas, or White Bear Lake).

Some companies would go one step beyond, asking you to write the sales-receipt order number on the rebate form (not a usual step) and then most of us will overlook it and will then lose the money. But I only have seen it a few times over the years (yeah, they are processed by the dealers with addresses in the City of Industry or San Jose).

As for this Lexar Memory rebate sale, the rebate house is located in White Bear Lake area. That is, it is one of the major rebate centers (i.e. hired by Lexar to handle them). So your rebate should be safe. Just be sure you follow the 1-2-3 rule correctly: (1) fill out completely the rebate form (2) attach original UPC bar code (3) Send a copy of the receipt.

It's a pain to handle them and I am still crossing my fingers every time I deal with big rebate check ( $50 and above). However, if the company is one step in front of the bankruptcy court, then you and I will have to kiss good bye to our $$$. ( :lol2death: :lol2death: :lol2death: just don't take a knife like MongXu has suggested :lol2death: :lol2death: :lol2death: :)).

BTW, I've bought two all-in-one office laser photocopy machines during this black Friday. One for $45 after $140 rebate, one for $70 without rebate (I can't imagine they can be so cheap, the same price as the small and troublesome ink jet printers) and more....

Aya, I will be very busy working for my own rebate-process center. So good luck to you all and me as well. We are all the "Rebate Slaves" :admire:

thanks Paul,hope we all lucky!just got 1.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 1月 15, 2009 9:43 pm 
離線
中更
中更

今天收到了三张共$230($80+$80+$70)Rebate checks from Lexar. 不知道你们有没有收到?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 1月 15, 2009 10:14 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

我还没收到。引颈盼望中。。。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 1月 20, 2009 9:37 am 
離線
少上造
少上造
頭像

我收到Email了,说我的Claim has been approved, 我应该还有十来天就可以收到支票了。 :D :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 1月 20, 2009 2:01 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

I also received 2 emails, one for each CF card, so the rebates are on the way!

Fengyu

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 46 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1, 2, 3, 4  下一頁

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者: 沒有註冊用戶 和 9 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯文章
不能 在這個版面刪除文章