International Photographers Association of Los Angeles 洛杉磯國際攝影家協會

We don't make a photograph just with a camera; we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. -Ansel Adams
現在的時間是 週二 10月 01, 2024 7:39 pm

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 33 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1, 2, 3  下一頁
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週一 8月 13, 2007 8:11 pm 
離線
中更
中更
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 2月 15, 2007 2:07 pm
文章: 1340
來自: Wash. DC/North. VA
HOUSCOUS 寫:
Are we going to shoot any mondels? Have anybody maken calls yet? I need to know so I could decide if I should bring the gear.

If we decide to go, I will make a model call a month prior to the event to look for models. Peter can do it too.

Of course, we always bring our gears. C'mon, I thought you sleep with your 50mm/f1.0 under your pillow. :D

I think Peter prefers models over 5'8", under 115 lbs, and measure 34-24-34. Florida has the third largest model population in this country, hopefully we can find a few in Tempa.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週一 8月 13, 2007 9:01 pm 
離線
公大夫
公大夫
頭像

註冊時間: 週三 3月 14, 2007 6:46 pm
文章: 385
I don't sleep with my lens. I don't have 50/1.0L anymore.

I won't bring gear unless I am sure we are going to shoot something. Last time I attend Imaging USA I was overwhelmed by the information from the conference and actually didn't have time to take any pictures. :noear: :noear: :noear:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週一 8月 13, 2007 10:39 pm 
離線
左更
左更
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 2月 20, 2007 9:16 am
文章: 1086
來自: MD/DC
Ray Wei 寫:
HOUSCOUS 寫:
Are we going to shoot any mondels? Have anybody maken calls yet? I need to know so I could decide if I should bring the gear.

If we decide to go, I will make a model call a month prior to the event to look for models. Peter can do it too.

Of course, we always bring our gears. C'mon, I thought you sleep with your 50mm/f1.0 under your pillow. :D

I think Peter prefers models over 5'8", under 115 lbs, and measure 34-24-34. Florida has the third largest model population in this country, hopefully we can find a few in Tempa.

Ray,

I am on, you male the model-call on MM, b/c you are more attractive to these young girls by the sweet talk :) which i am really good at it...

Of course we should always bring our photo gears with us, no matter what!
Also you attend a photography related conference without bringing your camera, come on :)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週一 8月 13, 2007 10:40 pm 
離線
左更
左更
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 2月 20, 2007 9:16 am
文章: 1086
來自: MD/DC
HOUSCOUS 寫:

I won't bring gear unless I am sure we are going to shoot something. Last time I attend Imaging USA I was overwhelmed by the information from the conference and actually didn't have time to take any pictures. :noear: :noear: :noear:

At least you can shoot the speaker :)

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週一 8月 13, 2007 10:44 pm 
離線
公大夫
公大夫
頭像

peter 寫:
HOUSCOUS 寫:

At least you can shoot the speaker :)

Those old geeks? I don't think so. :lol2death: :lol2death: :lol2death:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週一 8月 13, 2007 10:45 pm 
離線
公大夫
公大夫
頭像

peter 寫:
Ray Wei 寫:
HOUSCOUS 寫:

Ray,

I am on, you male the model-call on MM, b/c you are more attractive to these young girls by the sweet talk :) which i am really good at it...

Also you attend a photography related conference without bringing your camera, come on :)

I was too busy taking notes. :noway:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 : Re:
文章發表於 : 週二 8月 14, 2007 3:03 am 
離線
右庶长
右庶长
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 3月 13, 2007 5:38 pm
文章: 871
OK, now it becomes irresistible.

Ray Wei 寫:
I may go this time. Let's plan ahead and line up a few models for a beach shoot too. :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 8月 14, 2007 7:29 am 
離線
中更
中更
頭像

peter 寫:
Ray Wei 寫:
HOUSCOUS 寫:

Ray,

Peter, if we all decide to go, you should make a model call too. Yes, to get a few models in Tempa is not hard, but getting an experienced one depends on many variables. It's still too early to talk about it, we are making intents not plans yet. :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 8月 14, 2007 7:32 am 
離線
中更
中更
頭像

HOUSCOUS 寫:
peter 寫:

I was too busy taking notes. :noway:

You can always take notes on the beach while Peter is busy shooting, he won't mind. :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 : Re: Re:
文章發表於 : 週二 8月 14, 2007 7:34 am 
離線
中更
中更
頭像

云中漫步 寫:
Ray Wei 寫:
I may go this time. Let's plan ahead and line up a few models for a beach shoot too. :D

Okay, are you game?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 8月 14, 2007 7:48 am 
離線
公大夫
公大夫
頭像

Ok, you guys get the models. My friends and I will provide liquors. Hard liquors. If anyone is too young to drink, it's time to make your novelty ID right now. :notalking: :notalking: :notalking:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章主題 : Re: Re:
文章發表於 : 週二 8月 14, 2007 8:31 am 
離線
右庶长
右庶长
頭像

Will try my best to have fun with you guys. :D

As a city, Tempa is just so so. Been there before, also on a January.

Ray Wei 寫:
云中漫步 寫:
Ray Wei 寫:

Okay, are you game?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 8月 14, 2007 8:47 am 
離線
中更
中更
頭像

Get me some Johnny Walker, I will talk trash -- being drunk playing sober, or sober playing drunk -- go figure. :D
HOUSCOUS 寫:
Ok, you guys get the models. My friends and I will provide liquors. Hard liquors. If anyone is too young to drink, it's time to make your novelty ID right now. :notalking: :notalking: :notalking:

Yeah, for me conference is just an excuse to get approval from LD... We go there to shoot. A Florida buddy is going to bring an expensive ringflash with power pack. Sweet. Only if I have the greenlight to go. :D
云中漫步 寫:
Will try my best to have fun with you guys. :D
As a city, Tempa is just so so. Been there before, also on a January.
Ray Wei 寫:
Okay, are you game?

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 8月 14, 2007 8:58 am 
離線
右庶长
右庶长
頭像

And your getting a greenlight will become my excuse :mrgreen:

Ray Wei 寫:
Yeah, for me conference is just an excuse to get approval from LD... We go there to shoot. A Florida buddy is going to bring an expensive ringflash with power pack. Sweet. Only if I have the greenlight to go. :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 8月 14, 2007 10:14 am 
離線
中更
中更
頭像

Playing dominos, huh? You go first, I am a chicken when it comes to face my LD. :D
云中漫步 寫:
And your getting a greenlight will become my excuse :mrgreen:
Ray Wei 寫:

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 33 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  1, 2, 3  下一頁

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者: 沒有註冊用戶 和 75 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯文章
不能 在這個版面刪除文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案