International Photographers Association of Los Angeles 洛杉磯國際攝影家協會

We don't make a photograph just with a camera; we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. -Ansel Adams
現在的時間是 週六 9月 21, 2024 6:27 pm

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 46 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 1, 2, 3, 4  下一頁
發表人 內容
文章發表於 : 週二 11月 18, 2008 2:33 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

註冊時間: 週二 5月 13, 2008 10:42 am
文章: 693
Great deal! I just ordered 2!

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/control ... eadReviews

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 11月 18, 2008 3:16 pm 
離線
中更
中更

註冊時間: 週一 9月 22, 2008 2:25 pm
文章: 1573
fengyu 寫:

Just Bought two. Good deal. Thanks!

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 11月 18, 2008 3:20 pm 
離線
农夫
农夫

註冊時間: 週二 5月 13, 2008 3:09 pm
文章: 19
赞,俺也买了一个

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 11月 19, 2008 1:11 pm 
離線
少上造
少上造
頭像

註冊時間: 週六 3月 10, 2007 8:28 pm
文章: 2427
來自: Los Angeles
我已经成功地抢了两个。而且把这好消息发布在文学城上了,估计一会儿就没有了。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週三 11月 19, 2008 11:47 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

mengxu 寫:

mengxu,

文学城里也蛮杂乱的。我们沙龙的人都在哪hang out?

fengyu

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 11月 20, 2008 7:42 pm 
離線
左更
左更
頭像

註冊時間: 週日 6月 29, 2008 10:51 pm
文章: 1082
These rebate programs are always enticing but I just don't trust them. Here is why... this is a letter Canon sent to its dealers yesterday. Apparently the company that was processing Canon's rebate checks filed for bankruptcy protection. So who ever is holding the rebate check is now left holding a check that can't be cashed.

If any of the Salon members is expecting or holding a Canon rebate check, you might want to read this letter in its entirety.

Important Announcement from the Consumer Imaging Group

Dear Canon Dealer:

The third-party rebate processing company, Continental Promotion Group (CPG), that was responsible for processing rebate claims and issuing mail-in-rebate (MIR) checks for Canon-brand printer and video products (along with many other products of a number of other companies) filed a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy petition on Friday, November 14th. This disruption in service will impact a number of Canon customers claiming their product rebates, temporarily, as we move our MIR operation to another vendor to ensure continued support and service this holiday season. Unfortunately, before CPG's bankruptcy filing, a number of checks were distributed to customers that may bounce. While we are exploring ways to arrange for such checks to be honored despite CPG’s bankruptcy, any customer who has received a rebate check for printer or video products dated prior to November 14, should not cash the check until further notice. Furthermore, any customer who has not submitted rebate materials should refrain from doing so until further notice, as we need to make sure that rebate materials are directed to a location where they can be made available for processing. Canon is diligently working on steps to enable eligible consumers to be able to cash or to receive valid replacement rebate checks as soon as possible. A new vendor, The Advertising Checking Bureau, Inc. (ACB), has already been secured and we hope to be up and running shortly with ACB supporting our existing and upcoming MIR promotions planned for the balance of 2008 and beyond. As of Saturday, 11/15, both the Canon USA home page and the Canon CIG home page have alerted customers to this issue and we will begin actively reaching out to these impacted customers with ACB's help soon. We will provide the public with more concrete information and next steps on our Web site by Friday, November 21st and will update CP-Net accordingly, to ensure our dealers are aware of all activities related to this issue.

Canon sales representatives will also be fully briefed on the situation shortly and will be able to address issues and questions raised because of this situation. Until further notice, please direct all inquiries to Canon’s Customer Call Center 1-800-OK-CANON.

We appreciate your understanding and support during this transition and as we work to resolve all customer difficulties tied to CPG's failure.
Thank you for your ongoing support,

Eliott Peck
Vice President and General Manager, Sales
Consumer Imaging Group
Canon U.S.A., Inc.

This announcement will be available on the Canon PartnerNet (CPNet) under the "Miscellaneous" "Notices" in the "Info/Download Center" section of the homepage.
Sincerely,

Canon PartnerNet Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週四 11月 20, 2008 11:01 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

Hopefully, we will get our rebates :comeon:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週五 11月 21, 2008 12:32 am 
離線
大上造
大上造
頭像

註冊時間: 週四 2月 15, 2007 12:56 pm
文章: 5438
don't worry. a $90 flash card will be a perfect thanks giving gift for urselves. :lol2death:

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週一 11月 24, 2008 2:20 am 
離線
官大夫
官大夫
頭像

註冊時間: 週五 6月 06, 2008 9:56 am
文章: 280
I've ordered one too. I would be very expensive if we don't get the rebate back.

I don't see CF memory on sale at Fry's ad lately because SD is now the popular format. I've seen an SD 8GB on sale for $18 last week without the rebate hassle.

I had to pay for $5 dollars shipping. I wonder if any one of us was able to get a free shipping for this???

$5 shipping for this light weight item (which can easily be shipped out via US mail at less than $1 cost).

Just hope that we could get the rebate back. Or else we would have overpaid them.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 11月 25, 2008 10:55 am 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

I have already received my cards and sent out the rebate form. Everything looks legit. It will take up to 8 weeks to receive the rebate.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 11月 25, 2008 4:26 pm 
離線
中更
中更

fengyu 寫:
I have already received my cards and sent out the rebate form. Everything looks legit. It will take up to 8 weeks to receive the rebate.

Fengyu

I forget download the rebate form. Do you have a copy? If so, wold you email one to me? Please email to tony.mao@jfshea.com.

Thanks

Tony

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 11月 25, 2008 4:44 pm 
離線
少上造
少上造
頭像

fengyu 寫:
mengxu 寫:

mengxu,

文学城里也蛮杂乱的。我们沙龙的人都在哪hang out?

fengyu

很多人就在文学城上混呀。

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 11月 25, 2008 4:45 pm 
離線
少上造
少上造
頭像

fengyu 寫:

My husband has a big question if we can have the rebate back. :-) He let me buy one, but I bought two... :D

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 11月 25, 2008 5:01 pm 
離線
中更
中更

mengxu 寫:
fengyu 寫:

My husband has a big question if we can have the rebate back. :-) He let me buy one, but I bought two... :D

I also bought two. I am not sure if I should submit two forms or only one form. Looks like each form can only get $80 rebate.

回頂端
 個人資料  

文章發表於 : 週二 11月 25, 2008 11:14 pm 
離線
左庶长
左庶长
頭像

To Tony and Mengxu,

You will get the rebate form with the shipment. With each rebate form, you can get rebate for 3 CF cards.

I have never had any problem with rebate program. Yes, I have to wait for many weeks. But eventually I get the money as promised.

Fingers crossed :D

Fengyu

回頂端
 個人資料  

顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 46 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 1, 2, 3, 4  下一頁

所有顯示的時間為 UTC - 8 小時 [ DST ]

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者: 沒有註冊用戶 和 6 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯文章